UFC Fight Night: Ciryl Gane vs. Serghei Spivac takes place Saturday afternoon, and MMA News is here to bring you the official weigh-in results!
After taking the Octagon to South East Asia for a return to Singapore last weekend, the mixed martial arts leader is back in France for its second event in the capital city, Paris.
And like last year’s inaugural card in the European nation, home country favorite Ciryl Gane figures on the poster and will make the walk in the main event. Having knocked out Tai Tuivasa just under a year ago, “Bon Gamin” will look to repeat that feat on September 2, this time at the expense of Serghei Spivac.
Intrigue will also be high in the co-headliner, which will see former two-time UFC women’s strawweight champion Rose Namajunas make her long-awaited comeback in a new division. “Thug Rose” will debut at flyweight against #3-ranked contender Manon Fiorot.
With the likes of ex-light heavyweight title challenger Volkan Oezdemir, lightweight prospect Benoît Saint-Denis, Cage Warriors titleholders Rhys McKee and Caolán Loughran, and notable local fighters like Morgan Charriere and Taylor Lapilus slated to compete, the second edition of UFC Paris looks set to deliver some entertaining action.
UFC Fight Night: Gane vs. Spivac Weigh-In Results
UFC Fight Night: Gane vs. Spivac takes place on Saturday, September 2, at the Accor Arena in Paris, France. The main card begins at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT, with the preliminary card starting at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT.
See above for a live stream of the weigh-ins via MMA Crazy, and check out the full results below!
- Heavyweight Main Event: Ciryl Gane vs. Serghei Spivac (256lbs)
- Women’s Flyweight Co-Main Event: Manon Fiorot (125lbs) vs. Rose Namajunas (125lbs)
- Lightweight: Benoît Saint-Denis (156lbs) vs. Thiago Moisés (156lbs)
- Light Heavyweight: Volkan Oezdemir (205lbs) vs. Bogdan Guskov (205lbs)
- Featherweight: William Gomis (146lbs) vs. Yanis Ghemmouri
- Featherweight: Morgan Charriere (146lbs) vs. Manolo Zecchini (146lbs)
- Bantamweight: Taylor Lapilus (135lbs) vs. Caolán Loughran (136lbs)
- Welterweight: Ange Loosa vs. Rhys McKee (171lbs)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Nora Cornolle vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Bantamweight: Farid Basharat (136lbs) vs. Kleydson Rodrigues (134.5lbs)
- Catchweight (140lbs): Zarah Fairn vs. Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139lbs)